Great opportunity to work with a leading flooring company in San Antonio
Opportunity for Growth and working directly with the owner!
The Administrator Assistant will provide administrative support to the Operations Manager. Common job requirements include: answering phones, following up with customers and vendors, filing, copying, and scanning. Additional responsibility will be preparing contract submittals and close out documents.
• A team player able to handle multiple responsibilities without direct supervision.
• The need for a working knowledge of current office practices and software, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Answer phones, following up with customers, traditional office duties, such as filing, copying, and scanning
• Prepare submittals and transmittals, update submittal log
• Prepare closeouts, and miscellaneous documents as needed
• Run errands such as delivering samples, submittals etc.
Hours: 7am – 4pm
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT
The Project Manager Assistant’s overall responsibility is the primary support of the Project Managers. This includes: estimating; using paper plans, site visits, and utilizing the company’s take-off software, creating project bids for pricing by PMs, Change Order management, Customer Service, and project Submittals and Closeouts.
- Estimating/VE Takeoff Coordination
- Visit Job Sites/Project Walk-Throughs for information gathering
- Prepare bids for pricing
- Pricing requests to vendors
- Project Submittals
- Order tracking to insure timely receipt
- Project Change Order Management
- Work order creation
- Project Closeouts
Success in this role will require strong organizational and communication skills.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Long Term Opportunity, Great Pay & Benefits with an Employee Owned Company!
The Project Administrator is responsible for providing administrative, secretarial, and clerical support to the project. They will maintain a professional working relationship with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers and may supervise and provide training for the Project Secretary, as well as participate in the Individual Development Review for that employee. This position includes three 'steps' (I, II, and Senior), which provide for a progression of skill and experience. Step I is the entry level for individuals with limited experience in this position. Step II is used for employees with 2 years of experience in this position, or with experience on larger and more complex projects. The 'Senior' step is used for employees with 4 or more years of experience and/or experience on significantly larger or more complex projects
1. Ensures that all compliance required records (Ie., certified payroll, minority craft hiring goals, monthly utilization report, and daily manpower reports for all contractors on the project) are completed in a timely and accurate manner, and are on file and ready for auditing.
2. Maintains and distributes Billing Status Report Tracks executed subcontracts/ supplements, insurance, bonds, pre-liens, lien releases, and joint checks.
3. Sets up and maintains standard project files: general correspondence/filing, subcontractor/ purchase order agreements, vendor files, time sheets, and Prolog Company set-up files.
4. Assists with project close-out as requested by the project team and performs duties as required by project close-out checklist and generates and audits reports including equipment, labor, material, subcontractor committed, cost, and job cost.
5. Types and distributes project correspondence and coordinates all project payables and receivables with Accounting Department and may maintain and reconcile jobsite petty cash and other accounts, as required.
6. Sets up, maintains, and ensures full compliance of Bulletin Board postings with federal, state, and government agencies, and local and Sundt posters and policies.
7. Performs and sets up subcontracts (work orders) and logs in JDE and Prolog and generates sub package with job-specific forms and sets up and maintains subcontract change orders (supplements) and budget adjustments in JDE and processes subcontractor pay applications after Project Manager's approval and maintains in Prolog.
8. Assists with owner billings and coordinates receipt of owner funds and release of sub payments.
9. May supervise and provide training for the Project Secretary, and may participate in the Individual Development Review for that employee.
10. On remote projects, will coordinate with Corporate Employment office in preparing and coordinating hiring guidelines, applicant flow logs, pre-employment drug tests, employee orientation, and/or employee separation.
Minimum Job Requirements
1. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
2. Two-year accounting degree or equivalent combination of business training and/or related experience.
3. Must be proficient with word processing and spreadsheet software.
4. Good organizational skills are necessary.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Occasionally will climb stairs, ladders, etc.
2. Will interact with people frequently during a shift/work day
3. Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
4. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
5. May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
6. May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
7. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
8. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
9. Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
10. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
• Manage Bid Calendar, communicate with sales force regarding bid dates and capacity to meet proposal deadlines.
• Review all bid documents supplied by client/salesman, become familiar with project in order to prepare accurate estimate of project’s cost.
• Supervise and direct estimating drafter to prepare drawings for takeoff in accordance with bid documents and NAPCO standards.
• Assemble takeoff quantities, erection quote and specialty material/labor prices for use with bid estimate spreadsheets to prepare total cost of project.
• Prepare architectural 3D drawings, appropriate for sales presentation to client.
• Prepare sales proposal for client based on approved bid estimate
• Organize and maintain drawings files, bid history files, bid log and proposal files
• Consolidate and finalize estimating data in turnover meeting to project management and Engineering for successful estimates that become jobs.
• Able to read construction documents including drawings and specifications.
• Familiar with AutoCad, MS Excel and MS Word.
• Able to perform under pressure and meet bid date deadlines.
• Math aptitude
• High School or equivalent
• Must be able to perform general office administrative activities
• Must be able to lift and move 10 lbs occasionally.
Send resumes to Suzanne Price firstname.lastname@example.org
Glass Subcontractor hiring for Admin position.
Must have experience with freight claims, back orders, data entry, checking material invoices.
The position will be from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm M-F. Compensation is $15.00 per hour.
Paid dental and Partially paid Medical after 90 days probation.
Apply in Person or E-mail Only, NO phone calls please.
M-F 10:00 am – 3:00 pm at Associated Glass, Ltd., 4239 Dividend Dr., San Antonio, TX 78219.
DIRECTOR OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS
Office Location: 911 Central Parkway N., Ste. 375, San Antonio, Texas 78232
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 – 5 pm
Basic Job Functions: As the first contact for internal and external clients of the company, the individual in this position is required to project a positive and professional customer service experience. Operates the office location’s main switchboard and transfers calls to the appropriate person or department. Greets and directs customers to the appropriate person or department. Performs miscellaneous clerical tasks to support various departments within the office.
• Greets and directs visitors, provides visitor badges, ensures sign-in process is complete, and provides assistance to visitors.
• Operates the office switchboard to direct incoming calls and provides required information needed for assistance.
• Maintains the operation of the front desk/lobby, which includes ensuring back up coverage.
• Performs various computer applications (data entry, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.).
• Assists with other clerical work as needed.
Minimum Job Requirements
• High School Diploma required.
• 2+ years in a similar role.
• 2+ years in customer service/office skills.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Suite programs.
Sundt is one of the nation’s most respected GC’s consistently ranking among the 100 largest companies. We have 2,000 people in administrative and craft professions, and we are 100 percent employee-owned. Our expertise includes Building, Industrial, Transportation, and Concrete.
Interested in joining our Sundt “Team Texas”? Send your resume to email@example.com
LABORERS, OPERATORS, & DRIVERS
We are looking for experienced laborers, operators and drivers looking for long-term jobs. We are a construction company that does earthwork, concrete, utilities and storm drainage. Pay will be based off of experience.
-own and reliable transportation
-consistent and punctual attendance
-2+ Years experience
- Class A or B CDL License
If interested please contact Lori Lykins at (210)467-5259 or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
FABRICATORS & INSTALLERS FOR COMMERCIAL HVAC
Looking for those wanting a career, not just a job
Mechanics, helpers and labors needed
FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN (San Antonio)
FACS Inc. is seeking a Texas Licensed Fire Alarm Technician (FAL or APS) to join our tech team working on commercial fire alarm and life safety systems. NICET II is a plus.
• Install fire alarm and related wiring and the installation of associated devices.
• Ability to read fire alarm drawings and make notes for as-builts.
• Correctly Complete State Inspection Forms, NFPA inspection reports and service reports.
• Safely use battery and electric powered handheld power tools.
• Safely work from ladder’s, lifts and scaffolds up to heights of 30'.
• Safely lift heavy objects and boxes up to 50 lbs.
Pass pre-employment drug test, security background check for government and school properties and clean driving record.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of current fire alarm and building codes including device mounting heights, detector locations, required boxes, types of wire or cable required and testing requirements. FACS technicians are expected to possess excellent verbal communication skills both in person and via telephone with co-workers, customers, contractors and inspectors. Experience with final connections and programming engineered fire alarm panels, voice evacuation, mass notification systems, and NICET II certifications are a plus.
About Fire Alarm Control Systems, Inc.:
At FACS we encourage training and further education in the field of work. We offer a friendly working environment and low stress atmosphere. FACS is a respected Fire Alarm Systems provider and encourages “doing it the right way”. We provide a top level service and extended travel is rarely required. The owners are knowledgeable in the field and approachable. Team members are willing to offer assistance and information. The benefits are competitive to large companies (Health/Denta/Vision/Life Insurance, Matching 401K, PTO and Paid Holidays), but the work environment is that of smaller companies offering “the best of both worlds”. We handle a work load that is manageable, yet accomplish large projects and a considerable amount, giving a great feeling of accomplishment and learning.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience level and competency.
Only qualified candidates will be considered. Please send resume to email@example.com