ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
Sundt Construction is seeking a qualified individual to fill an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist position in our San Antonio office! Full-time position with benefits. Office hours M - F, 8 – 5PM.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to interact effectively with all levels in a professional manner.
• Attention to detail/accuracy with strong organizational skills
• Ability to set priorities and organize work while responding quickly and effectively under pressure, changing priorities, and tight timelines/deadlines
• Problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to research, reach out for assistance, and provide creative solutions to real-time challenges with consistent follow through
• Professional in demeanor and appearance
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office, proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Outgoing/ positive attitude and a team player mentality
• Reliable transportation
• Self-starter with the ability to multitask
• Highly motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Bi-lingual a plus/ HS Diploma required
• Must have prior office admin experience
General Duties :
• Greet visitors, answer phones and provide assistance where necessary
• Maintains operations of front desk/lobby to include opening and distributing mail
• Performs various computer applications (data entry/word processing/spreadsheets/Etc.)
• Schedules appointments, meeting and travel
• Coordinate services such as maintenance, repairs, supplies, etc. for assigned area
• Provide support to all levels assisting with other clerical work as needed
• Will sit, stand, or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day
• May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
• Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
• Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
• Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
• Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
• Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Interested? Send your resume to SanAntonioresumes@sundt.com. Interviewing will begin November 6th.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Construction Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
AAA Landscape is an award-winning, Commercial Landscape Company seeking a Chief Estimator for our Landscape Construction Department in San Antonio, Texas. This person must be a self-driven professional with a proven track record of success in Estimating.
The Chief Estimator’s position requires a complete understanding of all procedures required to implement the estimating process of bidding a diversified portfolio of projects. The ability to understand and comprehend blueprints/specifications along with communicating with suppliers, sub-contractors, estimators, engineers, architects, etc. in order to obtain the necessary information to put together a responsive bid. The ability to multi-task, maintaining productivity working under extreme pressure, meeting deadlines with accuracy and efficiency. Oversee the estimating staff, training as required in take-offs along with estimating procedures. Extremely important to be organized and a TEAM Player.
Experience: 8 years of estimating experience
Education: BA Degree
Language skills: Ability to read, write, communicate in English
Computer: Excel, Outlook, Word, Timberline software a +
Organize prepare pre-bid packages; secure plans, specifications, addendums, etc
Review bid specifications/blueprints in order to prepare bid package requirements
Oversee estimators along with bid schedules
Accurate take-off information to confirm quantities
Solicit for accurate & lowest material quotes
Maintain relations with all vendors, clients, engineers, architects, owners, etc
Willingness to assist team members as needed.
Review all estimates prior to submittal to clients
Responsible for finding alternative savings for company on projects bid.
Must hold a valid Arizona driver’s license and clean MVR
Computer literate; excel, outlook, word, estimating software
Acquires and maintains database on contacts, clients, vendors, suppliers
Excellent organization skills, planning and scheduling of time
Please send your resume to Dan Green at D.Green@aaalandscape.com
COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR / PROJECT MANAGER
Robles1 Demolition Contractors is seeking an experienced estimator / project manager to join our Cibolo office.
We’re a highly established contractor in a stage of growth. This is a full time salaried position and a minimum of 40 hours per week is expected. Compensation based on experience.
- Thorough understanding of the scope of work: from demolition, layout, materials, insulation, framing, drywall, ceiling grid / tiles, doors, hardware, labor and timeline
- Integrate the output into excel and create final price points
- Respond to heavy bidding demand from customers for interior finish outs, complete demolition and special case projects
- Candidate will be responsible for pre-proposal questions, addendums, and RFP deadlines
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Good analytical skills and business acumen highly desired
- Resourceful and thorough problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word needed
- Commercial construction background desired
- Must be enthusiastic, personable with great work ethic
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com with “Estimator – PM Position” in the subject line.
You may also reach our office at 210-566-8787.
PROJECT LEADERS & ESTIMATORS
Seeking Project Leaders & Estimators for the following divisions:
Interior finish out - Must know how to read plans, and must have material knowledge, know how to read, search for opportunities
Heavy Highway / Mowing- Must know how to read plans, read, search for projects
Both positions must have the following qualities: Leadership, Construction experience and knowledge, Government experience, Capable of managing and running projects
Job Type: Full-time pay varies on experience
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Established firm seeking applicant with exceptional customer service skills, and the ability to manage fellow coworkers and clients.
Applicant must be motivated, extremely organized, detail oriented, efficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and able to quickly learn new computer programs.
Position will have room for advancement with the opportunity to learn to manage our dispatch section and coordinate crewman.
Additional experience & skills a plus: ability to trouble-shoot a piece of equipment and handle inventories of company property.
Position is full-time, M-F, 7:30am-4:30pm & includes medical, dental and vision plans & simple IRA plan.
Send resumes to email@example.com
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / FRONT DESK
Front line position that will directly interact with clients, subcontractors, office personnel, etc. both on the phone, through electronic correspondence and in person on a daily basis.
This position requires an individual that is courteous, hardworking, meticulous and excels at multitasking.
Administrative position that directly supports South Texas President, accounting, marketing, HR, operations and preconstruction departments.
Send Resumes to Tracey A. Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Also searching for Project Manager & Sr. Estimator
SAFETY & LOSS CONTROL SPECIALIST
The Safety & Loss Control Specialist provides expertise in the Safety and Health in an effort to prevent and mitigate
employee injuries and illnesses for all IBTX Risk Services Clients. Assist clients and their field management to
promote effective safety programs at their assigned branch(s) and job sites. Ensure that our Clients remain in
compliance with governmental regulations such as OSHA, DOT, and related company policies. Eliminate, mitigate
and reduce losses in order to reduce the overall insurance cost.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (included the following; other duties may be assigned)
Anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices;
Perform clients safety program needs assessment in order to identify deficiencies and implement
preventive & corrective actions.
Develop Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly
reviewed, updated and communicated.
Implement, administer and advise others on hazard controls and hazard control programs
Measure, audit and evaluate the effectiveness of hazard controls and hazard control programs.
Employee / Supervisor / Temporary Employee Training: Facilitate, document, and ensure all employees,
supervisors, and temporary employees receive the client’s company required safety training.
Conduct safety meetings and training programs for client employees.
Assist in Branch, Facilities, Field and Job Site Inspections & Observations
Perform job hazard analysis to identify hazards within the workplace. Requires the ability to climb scaffold,
ladders and enter confined spaces in some cases on job sites. Will Coach and guide IBTX employees/client
employees and management regarding safety compliance issues and safe product applications.
Assist with ensuring compliance of Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations such as OSHA 1926 and
1910, DOT, MSHA, EPA, ADA
Participate in safety initiatives, meetings and programs as required by the client. The Safety Specialist may
provide custom safety training as determined by the needs assessment of the client.
Work with job site safety personnel to identify and resolve safety issues.
Incident / Accident Investigation & Reporting: Investigate and document incidents involving company
property, employees, or temporary contracted employees.
Medical Interface: Coordinate hand off injured or ill employees to IBTX Claims Advocates for follow up. May
work with medical providers and Risk Management Department to ensure the procedure requirements of
the client’s return to work program are followed.
Administrative: Assist with OSHA recordkeeping requirements/training. Train and assist authorized
personnel in understanding the company’s safety incentive program at their assigned branch and/or job
Must possess the ability to know when something is wrong and is likely to go wrong based on his/her
experience, knowledge and training.
Send resumes to AArzate@ib-tx.com