AAA Landscape is an award-winning, Commercial Landscape Company seeking a Chief Estimator for our Landscape Construction Department in San Antonio, Texas. This person must be a self-driven professional with a proven track record of success in Estimating.
The Chief Estimator’s position requires a complete understanding of all procedures required to implement the estimating process of bidding a diversified portfolio of projects. The ability to understand and comprehend blueprints/specifications along with communicating with suppliers, sub-contractors, estimators, engineers, architects, etc. in order to obtain the necessary information to put together a responsive bid. The ability to multi-task, maintaining productivity working under extreme pressure, meeting deadlines with accuracy and efficiency. Oversee the estimating staff, training as required in take-offs along with estimating procedures. Extremely important to be organized and a TEAM Player.
Experience: 8 years of estimating experience
Education: BA Degree
Language skills: Ability to read, write, communicate in English
Computer: Excel, Outlook, Word, Timberline software a +
Organize prepare pre-bid packages; secure plans, specifications, addendums, etc
Review bid specifications/blueprints in order to prepare bid package requirements
Oversee estimators along with bid schedules
Accurate take-off information to confirm quantities
Solicit for accurate & lowest material quotes
Maintain relations with all vendors, clients, engineers, architects, owners, etc
Willingness to assist team members as needed.
Review all estimates prior to submittal to clients
Responsible for finding alternative savings for company on projects bid.
Must hold a valid Arizona driver’s license and clean MVR
Computer literate; excel, outlook, word, estimating software
Acquires and maintains database on contacts, clients, vendors, suppliers
Excellent organization skills, planning and scheduling of time
Please send your resume to Dan Green at D.Green@aaalandscape.com
COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR / PROJECT MANAGER
Robles1 Demolition Contractors is seeking an experienced estimator / project manager to join our Cibolo office.
We’re a highly established contractor in a stage of growth. This is a full time salaried position and a minimum of 40 hours per week is expected. Compensation based on experience.
- Thorough understanding of the scope of work: from demolition, layout, materials, insulation, framing, drywall, ceiling grid / tiles, doors, hardware, labor and timeline
- Integrate the output into excel and create final price points
- Respond to heavy bidding demand from customers for interior finish outs, complete demolition and special case projects
- Candidate will be responsible for pre-proposal questions, addendums, and RFP deadlines
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Good analytical skills and business acumen highly desired
- Resourceful and thorough problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word needed
- Commercial construction background desired
- Must be enthusiastic, personable with great work ethic
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Estimator – PM Position” in the subject line.
You may also reach our office at 210-566-8787.
PROJECT LEADERS & ESTIMATORS
Seeking Project Leaders & Estimators for the following divisions:
Interior finish out - Must know how to read plans, and must have material knowledge, know how to read, search for opportunities
Heavy Highway / Mowing- Must know how to read plans, read, search for projects
Both positions must have the following qualities: Leadership, Construction experience and knowledge, Government experience, Capable of managing and running projects
Job Type: Full-time pay varies on experience
Please contact email@example.com
Established firm seeking applicant with exceptional customer service skills, and the ability to manage fellow coworkers and clients.
Applicant must be motivated, extremely organized, detail oriented, efficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and able to quickly learn new computer programs.
Position will have room for advancement with the opportunity to learn to manage our dispatch section and coordinate crewman.
Additional experience & skills a plus: ability to trouble-shoot a piece of equipment and handle inventories of company property.
Position is full-time, M-F, 7:30am-4:30pm & includes medical, dental and vision plans & simple IRA plan.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides confidential accounting and administrative support to the Project Management staff. This support can include the following tasks; these tasks may be modified depending on the contract between Thos. S. Byrne and the owner, or can be modified to facilitate Thos. S. Byrne's needs and requirements.
1. Sage Paperless invoice processing for the jobs assigned to the Project Accountant.
2. Entering of Job information into TSB's database; such as Sub Contractor's Contracts and Change Orders, Owner Change Orders, Job Budgets, and Weekly Quantities.
3. Processing of Job related check requests.
4. Preparing and reconciling monthly Job cost packets if required per owner
5. Being the contact person regarding Vendor and Sub payment questions.
6. Administrating, facilitating and expediting documents required from Vendors and Subs; such as Insurance Certificates, Interim Waivers, Change Orders, etc.
Send Resumes to Tracey A. Hart at email@example.com
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / FRONT DESK
Front line position that will directly interact with clients, subcontractors, office personnel, etc. both on the phone, through electronic correspondence and in person on a daily basis.
This position requires an individual that is courteous, hardworking, meticulous and excels at multitasking.
Administrative position that directly supports South Texas President, accounting, marketing, HR, operations and preconstruction departments.
Send Resumes to Tracey A. Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org