Lunch & Learn
Tuesday July 23, 2019
11:30am Lunch & Networking
12pm Meeting & Presentation
The Petroleum Club of SA
8620 N. New Braunfels
San Antonio, TX 78217
ASA Members & Annual Sponsors
“Cyber Security & Threats
What Hackers Don’t Want You to Know”
Increases in cyber-related incidents have garnered recent media attention, from data breaches to identity theft, virtually anyone can be hacked. Join our session for tips to avoid becoming a victim or a statistic.
Topics will include:
1) How to tell if an email is legitimate (from the person it says).
2) Common online scams and what to watch for.
3) What is the Dark Web and how you can protect your online identity.
4) Learn some of the terms, like phishing and social engineering.
5) Easy ways to make your online presence safer.
Presented by Neal Juern, with Juern Technology